From Lucca to the World’s leading papermaking districts.
A firsthand territorial presence is a key added value, most importantly in non-traditional markets, where the company believes that a direct and ongoing relationship with its customers is the best way to respond effectively and promptly to all needs raised.
Toscotec has activated a network of highly specialised, integrated centers that maintain a presence in paper market nerve centers: Europe, Asia & Pacific and North America.
They are supported by a broad based network of sales representatives, confirming the international development strategy defined by Toscotec: ensuring that the company’s products and services are available throughout the world, while always guaranteeing the assistance and consulting that have made Toscotec not only a supplier, but also a full-fledged business partner.
Viale Europa 317/F
55012 Marlia, Lucca
Set up date: 1948
Covered production/office area: 14,500 sqm/1,000 sqm
7 production sheds: carpentry, machine tools, 3 TM assembly lines, TT assembly SYD, Milltech Hood production and assembly lines
S.TO.R.I. production/office facilities
TT SYD Technology Lab in Massa (MS)
Departments: sales, logistics, administration, management, technical office, R&D.
Employed Staff: 182
- Design & Manufacturing of complete Tissue & Paper machines
- Steel Cylinders production center
- Engineering & Technology Resource Center
- Cradle for high level competences in the design, development and maintenance of new technologies and new products in an integrated environment focused on the customer’s needs
- 24/7 Customer Service
Toscotec Paper Machine (Shanghai) Co.Ltd
598, Heng’An Road, Gaohang,
Set up date: December 2012
Covered production/office area:1,200 sqm/300 sqm
1 production sheds: 2 TM assembly lines, TT assembly Pope, TT assembly rewinders.
- Production of Toscotec tissue paper machines, Popes, Rewinders, Rolls
- On site technical assistance
- Spare parts
- Training center
Toscotec North America
3313 S. Packerland Address
De Pere, 54115, WI
Set up date: January 2013
- North American Based Service
- Complete Technical Support for Plant Optimization
- Dedicated Training Programs
- Machine Design and Building Layout Consulting
- Supervision for Erection and Start-Up
- Experienced Paper Maker Assistance
- Spare Parts Service