Electrical Service Engineer - TT NA
- Job location: Toscotec North America, Green Bay (WI) - USA.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
This position requires good communication skills with customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
The main responsibility will be to follow Tissue Machine installations, start-ups and troubleshooting on site or remotely throughout the US and Canada. Travel may include trips to our manufacturing facility in Lucca, Italy.
Activity focuses on the field I/O test, commissioning, and plant optimization phases.
Expected travel is 50%-70% of work time.
Required Education & Experience:
- Engineering Degree or an Associated Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years of tissue mill service experience or similar activities
- Ability to use 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Tissue Machine experience is preferred
- Knowledge of process diagrams (P&ID, PFD).
- Experience with Allen-Bradley/Rockwell, Siemens, Honeywell, including PLC programming, CFC, WinCC is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of industrial equipment including motors, drives, servos, pumps, communication devices and power transmission systems.
- Able to read and understand pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams.
- Experience with compressed air and lubrication/hydraulic unit systems and components.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Use of specialized software to create models and drawings.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Ability to work effectively with others team members, colleagues, and customers.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Project, etc.).
- Reports to Technical Service Manager
Please mail your CV and cover letter at email@example.com. If your application is in line with the position, we will contact you. We regret we cannot reply to every applicant individually.