Mechanical Service Engineer - TT NA
- Job location: Toscotec North America, Green Bay (WI) - USA.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
The position requires good communication skills with customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
The main responsibility will be to follow Tissue Machine installations, start-ups and rebuilds at customer locations throughout the US and Canada.
Travel may include trips to our manufacturing facility in Lucca, Italy.
Expected travel is 50%-70% of work time.
Education Requirements and Others
- Engineering Degree or Associated Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 2 years of field service experience
- Ability to use 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Tissue Machine experience is a preferred.
- Knowledge of process diagrams (P&ID, PFD).
- Proven knowledge of industrial equipment including motors, servos, pumps, drives, communication devices and power transmission systems.
- Able to read and understand pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams.
- Experience with compressed air and lubrication/hydraulic unit systems and components.
- Problem solving capability.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Ability in dealing effectively with others team members, colleagues, and customers.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Project, etc.).
- Reports to Technical Service Manager
Please mail your CV and cover letter at email@example.com. If your application is in line with the position, we will contact you. We regret we cannot reply to every applicant individually.