Start-up Service Engineer
- Job location: Toscotec Headquarter, Marlia (LU), Italy.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Seniority Level: Senior.
Chemical/Mechanical Engineer (or similar background) with fluent English language knowledge. The position requires coordination skills, flexibility and good communication attitude toward customers, colleagues and suppliers. The main responsibility will be to follow the paper machine, auxiliaries and the related stock preparation and water circuit systems. This activity concerns the field I/O test, commissioning, start-up and plant optimization phase. As a support of Toscotec team he will support and check the installation, maintenance, setting and fine tuning of the paper machines and all the auxiliary equipment. The candidate shall be available to frequent business trips.
Education Requirements and Others
- Engineering’s Degree or Associated Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of field service experience
- Background in Technical Department will be a plus
- Ability to use 2D and 3D CAD software
- Good/Excellent English language knowledge
- Paper Machine experience is a must
- Knowledge of process diagrams (P&ID, PFD)
- Experience with Siemens PCS7, including PLC programming, CFC, WinCC
- Proved knowledge of industrial equipment including: motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, communication devices and power transmission systems
- Able to read and understand (and to correct if necessary) pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams
- Experience with compressed air and lubrication/hydraulic unit systems and components
- To test and fine-tune paper machines and related processes in order to meet the customer’s technical specifications
- Problem solving and organization attitude
- Use of specialized software to create models and drawings of products
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Ability in dealing effectively with others team members, colleagues and customers
- Knowledge of both written and spoken Spanish language is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Project, etc.).
Please mail your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is in line with the position, we will contact you. We regret we cannot reply to every applicant individually.