Process Service Engineer - TT NA
- Job location: Toscotec North America, Green Bay (WI) - USA.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
The position requires good communication skills with customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
The main responsibility will be to participate in commissioning, start-up, and optimization activities for Tissue Machines, auxiliaries and the related stock preparation and water circuit systems at customer sites throughout the US and Canada. Travel may include trips to our manufacturing facility in Lucca, Italy.
Expected travel is 50%-70% of work time.
Education Requirements and Others
- Engineering, Chemical or Paper Science Degree
- 2 years of field service experience
- Ability to use 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Tissue Machine experience is a preferred.
- Knowledge of process diagram (P&ID, PFD).
- Knowledge of process devices/equipment design criteria.
- Proven knowledge of industrial equipment including motors, servos, pumps, drives, communication devices and power transmission systems.
- Problem solving capability
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Ability in dealing effectively with others team members, colleagues, and customers.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Project, Teams, etc.).
- Reports to Technical Service Manager
Please mail your CV and cover letter at email@example.com. If your application is in line with the position, we will contact you. We regret we cannot reply to every applicant individually.