Electrical/Software Field Service Technician/Engineer
The main responsibility will be:
to take care about the installation of the electrical part of the machine, to take care about maintenance, to connect in remote for assistance and to take care about the start-up on electrical point of view.
Software Engineer (or similar) with fluent English language knowledge and good electrical skills necessary to make troubleshooting on site. The position requires coordination skills, flexibility, and good communication attitude toward customers, colleagues and suppliers. The candidate will be available to frequent business trips worldwide (100 days minimum).
The candidate needs to have good knowledge of Siemens PCS7, Step 7, WinCC, CFC language, TIAPortal and knowledge of Microsoft Office Package. Preferred also ABB systems knowledge.
Company internal relationship: The daily work of the candidate will be under the supervision of Chief Customer Service Officer. She/he will coordinate her/his activities with:
• Project managers
• Technical Dept.
• Production Dept.
• Purchase Dept.
The candidate, will be in charge of the following activities:
• to take care about the installation of the electrical part of the machine, to take care about maintenance, to connect in remote for assistance and to take care about the start-up on electrical point of view
• to solve electrical and software issues and to propose alternative solutions/improvements
The position is a full-time job. The candidate can be based in Lucca ITALY offices with the possibility to move abroad as required according to company needs.
• Availability to work overtime according the company needs
• The candidate will be available to frequent business trips worldwide (100 days minimum)
Electrical Engineering Degree, Software Engineering Degree, Automation Engineering Degree or similar with at least 3 years of experience.
• Engineering’s Degree or Associated Degree in Electrical Engineering/Automation/software •Minimum 3 years of experience
• Paper Machine experience is preferred but not strictly necessary
• Good knowledge of both written and spoken English language
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Siemens PCS7, Step 7, TIA Portal including PLC programming, CFC language, WinCC
• Experience in ABB programming will be a plus
• Experience with Profibus, Profinet network
• Experience with Drives system such as STARTER for Siemens or equal software for ABB
• Proved knowledge of industrial equipment including: motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, communication devices, and power transmission systems
• Able to read and understand (and to correct if necessary) electrical diagrams
• Problem solving and organization attitude
• Ability in dealing effectively with others team members, colleagues and customers
• Team work attitude
• High confidence and reliable person
• Availability to work on shift
• Experience/knowledge on the E-plan and on the AutoCAD software will be a plus
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Project, etc.).
To be defined according the candidate experience.
During the probation period Toscotec will provide On Job Training
Please mail your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or fill out our electronic application form with CV.
Please make sure you include in your cover letter the reference position: Electrical/Software Field Service Technician/Engineer- Customer Service Area