COMPANY INTERNAL RELATIONSHIP
The candidate, in the Sales Department of Tissue Division, reporting directly to the Customer Care Manager, will follow technical activities and collaborate according to company’s functions:
• Project Management and Site Management for plant commissioning and start-up, for mill personnel training.
• Technical department for product’s optimization.
• Customer Care for start-up follow up, perform test and fine-tuning Toscotec paper machine in order to meet customer’s technical specifications.
• Sales Department (Tissue Division) for plant optimization visits or to develop technical solutions supporting the commercial proposals.
The P.S., within Toscotec organization, will be in charge of the activities as follow:
• To Coordinate and handle commissioning and start-up of tissue plants dealing effectively with others team supervisor members involved in the project.
• To report the technical Department the modifications carried on the plant respect the original drawing.
• To identify and solve problems through electronic files for the optimization of the plant after start-up.
• To report on electronic files balancing and setting data as well as data of plant running and production.
• To arrange and carry out the training to paper mill operators in Toscotec facilities and at customer’s installation site, with their participation during all the commissioning and start-up activities.
• Plant installation and Performance Test execution up to final plant acceptance according to contracts and customer’s technical specifications.
Engineering’s degree in Paper Industry Production or Paper Making Technologies or equivalent.
Alternative: previous experience in tissue machines management and/or maintenance.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Project, etc.).
• Capable of working as a team member and self-motivation for his own work.
• Organization and leadership attitude.
• Problem Solving and proactive attitude.
• Ability to relate effectively with the Customer but with the right balance.
• Permanent contract.
• Availability to work overtime according the company needs.
• Availability to frequent and long business trips abroad for a total of 100/150 days per year.
During the probation period, Toscotec will provide training period or coaching to experts in plant installation activities, performance tests or optimization of tissue plants worldwide.
The candidate must be available as soon as possible in order to get in touch with work promptly.
Please mail your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or fill out our electronic application form with CV.
Please make sure you include in your cover letter the reference position: Papermaking Specialist