SALES APPLICATION ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services
• Work with the sales managers and sales application manager to determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Serve as a technical resource to customers and sales staff regarding company products, proposed solution answering questions verbally and in written form and supplying thorough technical response and proposals
• Perform designs and technical drawing in AutoCAD to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Prepare technical/commercial proposals and specification
• Management and tracking of proposal requests/sales orders status.
• All the proposals to be completed in the form of full application reports in order also to allow sales department achieving a standard for the sales application datasheet.
• Hands on support for the sales teams in the back office and in the field, including product training.
• Inquiries to possible sub-supplier for the items or paper machine parts not produced and to be evaluate on the cost input during the project analysis
• Investigate on customer site the evaluation of any potential project.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical personnel.
• Ensure reporting of sales projects are timely and in accordance with standards.
• Preferably Engineering degrees.
• Proficient in MS-Office and good skill in AutoCAD
• Fluently English communication skill on written and oral, a second language would be a plus.
• Practical knowledge of relating product and paper making process would be a plus.
• Ability to travel international as needed when requested.