SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER - ACTIVITY OVERVIEW
Toscotec is a technology-driven company, with a leading role in tissue paper making solutions, designing and supplying process machinery and equipment also on a turn-key basis.
The Senior Process Engineer must operate in the Technical Department as a Process designer.
POSITION: SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Engineer with Chemical or Mechanical Master degree
Marlia (LU) – Toscotec Headquarters
• Knowledge of the paper manufacturing processes
• Ability to read, understand and prepare P&IDs
• Ability to use specialized software to make mass balances
• Ability to size paper manufacturing machinery and components
• Ability to manage machinery and components enquiries, respecting a given budget
• Proficient in MS-Office, Autocad and Solidworks
• Problem solving and pro-active attitude
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team
• High confidence and reliable person
• Minimum 10 years of paper manufacturing process design experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Organization attitude
• Good/Excellent English language knowledge
• Availability to travel (domestic and international)
Master’s Degree in one of the following:
Please make sure you include in your cover letter the reference position: Senior Process Engineer.