Tissue 101 by Tappi
PROPERTIES & PROCESSES COURSE 7.8 November 2017 | Peachtree Corners, GA (Metro Atlanta) USA
Toscotec is glad to invite you to this introductory course created to increase understanding of tissue performance properties and manufacturing. It is designed for participants who desire a comprehensive overview of the tissue manufacturing process and the effect of processes on product performance properties.
Stefano Marenco, R&D Director of Toscotec S.p.A., will be one of the instructor of the course together with other renowned names in Tissue sector as Bruce W. Janda, Lucyna M. Pawlowska, Jeff Peters and Calvin Hayden.
• Introduction to tissue business and products
• Web-fiber networks and physical properties test methods
• Fibers and furnishes, stock preparation and control
• Wet-end chemistry and control
• Forming, water removal and drying processes
• Pressing fabrics, creping
• Dry-end processes and chemical additives
• Sheet and roll handling, and converting
Register at http://tappi.org/tissue-properties/