Burners Service Contract.
Burners are at the core of the hood and air system plant. Their perfect fine-tuning is linked to crucial aspects of the paper machine, such as production efficiency and energy savings.
For this reason, in order to achieve a higher production output with the lowest possible energy consumption, it is key that burners perform at their best. To this end, Toscotec recommends to enter into a preventive ordinary maintenance contract, aimed to perform routine inspections and to fine-tune settings under normal operating conditions.
- Optimization and check of the burner’s settings and its combustion, in order to reduce gas consumption and emissions (NOx – Co).
- Improve production efficiency.
- Achieve and maintain the equipment’s top performance.
- Maximise time between failures.
- Reduce downtime to a minimum.
- Install spare parts.
Here follows a list of the checks that Toscotec’s technician normally executes during this service:
- Visual check of the general status and integrity of the system.
- Visual check of the status and integrity of the burner.
- Visual check and cleaning of the gas filter.
- Visual check and cleaning of the spark plug.
- Visual check and cleaning of the flame detection sensors.
- Valve control equipment test.
- Check regulation valve and pressure reducer.
- Check the settings of the main gas stabilizer.
- Check gas valve servomotor.
- Check the burner ignition test.
- Turn burner on idle.
- Check and adjust all pressure switches.
- Maximum temperature alarm functionality test.
- Check the gas working pressure.
- Check the differential pressure of the combustion air to the burner.
- Check the differential pressure of the gas to the burner.
- Check and optimize the combustion under working conditions.
- Install spare parts, if required.
- Provide the list of necessary spare parts, if needed.