Electrical Service Technician TTNA - Area Customer Service
The main responsibility will be to install, to maintenance, and to fix any electrical and automation systems on Toscotec paper machineries and its auxiliary equipment.
Electrical Engineer (or similar). The position requires coordination skills, flexibility, and good communication attitude toward customers, colleagues and suppliers. The candidate will be available to frequent project trips mainly in North and South America.
The daily work of the candidate will be coordinate from Toscotec NA under the supervision of Customer service manager. She/he will coordinate her/his activities with:
- Project managers.
- Technical Dept.
- Production Dept.
- Purchase Dept.
- Suppliers and customers.
The E.S.T., will be in charge of the following activities:
- To Install, to maintenance and to fix any electrical and automation systems on Toscotec paper machineries and its auxiliary equipment.
- To perform test and fine-tuning Toscotec paper machine in order to meet the customer’s technical specifications and process optimizations.
- To solve electrical issues and to propose alternative solutions/improvements.
Electrical Engineering Degree or Associate Degree with at least five years of field service experience.
- Engineering’s Degree or Associated Degree in Electrical Engineering/Automation.
- Minimum 5 years of field service experience.
- Paper Machine experience is a must.
- Knowledge of other European language: Italian/Spanish language will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Allen-Bradley, Siemens PCS7, including PLC programming, CFC, WinCC.
- Experience with other PLC will be a plus.
- Experience with fieldbus.
- Experience with Driver system.
- Proved knowledge of industrial equipment including: motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, communication devices, and power transmission systems.
- Able to read and understand (and to correct if necessary) electrical diagrams.
- Problem solving and organization attitude.
- Ability in dealing effectively with others team members, colleagues and customers.
- Team work attitude.
- High confidence and reliable person.
- Availability to work on shift
- Experience/knowledge E-plan software will be a plus.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Project, etc.) and Autocad.
The position is a full-time job. The candidate is based in Green Bay (WI) – USA offices with the possibility to project trips in other US states or South America depending on company needs.
- To be defined according the candidate experience.
- Availability to work overtime according the company needs.
- The candidate will be available to frequent trips for installation / start-ups / construction / etc. in North/South America.
During the probation period Toscotec will provide On Job Training.
Please mail your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is in line with the position, we will contact you. We regret we cannot reply to every applicant individually.